Have you ever made something and the entire time it’s being made your just hoping that it actually turns out edible? Like your just wondering while making it why the hell your still putting effort into it because your sure its gonna taste like the bottom of a shoe once your done. That was me making these cheesecake bites, because really who makes cheesecake with cashews (yup, me because I like to be weird AF sometimes)??
But the second I took a bite into one of these bad boys I was B L O W N away. Like I’m being totally serious guys. It was soooo creamy and had a killer coffee kick to it! And if your anything like me and LOVE coffee but also LOVE dessert, than I’m just gonna be real and say you’ll die (not really tho) after you take a bite into one of these. It’s the best of both worlds, and honestly whats better than coffee and dessert…. I’ll wait.
What’s even better is that these bars are crazy easy to make. Plus you’ll feel like a GD chef when your friends tell you how good they are and you tell them they are made out of nothing but clean ingredients and a bunch of cashews. They die too (ok, again not really…. but kinda). Just make them and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
So if you have plans this weekend, just do yourself a favor and make sure making these are included. You will not be sorry! 🙂
No-Bake Coffee Cheesecake Bars
Prep Time: 10 Mins
- 1 1/2 cups of pecans (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 1/3 cups of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 1/2 cups of cashews (unsalted), soaked in water for 2-3 hours (or overnight)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee (or any brewed coffee, chilled)
- Pinch of salt
- Cacao chips
- Place cashews in a large bowl and fill with water. Let them soak for 2-3 hours (or overnight).
- Drain water from cashews and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for the crust into a food processor. Process on high until fully combined and a ball forms.
- Line a 8×8 dish with parchment or plastic wrap, allowing the edges to hang over.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the dish and spread evenly. Place in freezer.
- Combine all ingredients for filling in food processor. Process on high until nice and creamyyy.
- Remove crust from frezzer and top with cheesecake filling and cacao chips.
- Place dish back into freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and lift cheesecake out from dish. Let thaw for 10 minutes before slicing. Slice into 9 bars.
These bars will store for up to 1 month in the freezer.
Hope you coffee lovers enjoy these as much as I do!